Paper and author registration for the conference
The first two steps for paper registration and submission a paper for review.
Step 1. Author and paper registration
The author will registrate the paper by using the "Abstract Submission Interface" in the EJC Paper Portal. In the registration phase
- the author(s) give required contact and paper information, including the paper abstract;
- as a response a unique paper code and a password for further communication is given by the system.
Step 2. Submission of a paper for review
The paper will be uploaded to the EJC Paper Portal according to the instruction given below:
- Prepare your paper using Word or TeX according to the formatting instructions included in the zip packages.
- Additional instructions and tools for the preparation of an electronic camera-ready manuscript (in Word or LaTeX) are available on page http://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors
- Produce PDF-file of your paper to be submitted for review; the file name of your paper must be Pnnn, in which nnn is your paper number in three digit format - e.g. paper number 34 is submitted as a file P034.pdf
- Login to the EJC Paper Portal by using the "Paper Submission Interface". In login please use your paper code and password given by the system as login information;
- Upload your paper to the system according to the guidelines given in the EJC Paper Portal
The paper may be re-uploaded - the latest upload is valid.
SOLVING the LaTeX Problem
%not use this package it creates trouble
instead of mathtime. The mathtime package seems not to be completely ready yet. It has a number of flaws for mathematics and formulas and is not compatible with many other LaTex style files.