Camera Ready Submission
- Please submit the camera ready version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files.
- 4 to 8 pages should be submitted for reviewing. Camera-ready paper should be a maximum of 8 pages.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX and MS Word for authors.
- Your final camera-ready version with up to 6-8 pages and your signed copyright is due on **June 10, 2016**.
- The format is the same with the original submission format.
- The copyright form can be downloaded from
- To include your paper in the program as well as in the proceedings, at least one author of your paper must attend the conference to present your paper, and pay the regular registration fee by **June 10, 2016**.
- Please download, and follow the instructions (PDF) to write your manuscript.
- To ensure the high standard of the conference, we request that at least one author must be at the conference to present the paper. No shows will harm the conference and we will treat the no-show cases very seriously. We look forward to seeing you and your presentation at HLTIA-2016, IJCAI 2016, New York on July 9, 2016.