Submission Deadline July 24, 2015
The KICSS2015 will publish a post-proceedings in the Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing book series (AISC). However, an initial manuscript is also suggested to follow the format of AISC proceedings. The KICSS2015 post-proceedings will be published in the Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing book series (AISC) after the conference. Springer will make available the online version for registered participants through Springer directly. Details will be provided, as well as a link to the download site, once the proceedings are made available for download through Springer.
Information for authors, MS Word templates, and LaTeX2e style files
All papers must conform to the Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computation (AISC) Series guidelines. Springer recommends LaTex2e for manuscript creation even though they have templates for Word 2007 and Word 2003 available (no other Word templates are available through Springer). The following links are provided for the Authors' convenience:
Springer' s Information for Authors
LaTeX2e class and sample files
Office 2007 Word Template and sample files
Office 2003 Word Template and sample files
Word Template Description (pdf)
Easy Word (DOCX) Template (docx)
Easy Word (DOCM) Template (docm)
- Please submit the conference paper through our online paper submission system (KICSS2015 system): http://aiat.in.th/kicss2015/users/login
- Papers must be submitted electronically as PDF files.
- The submitted papers must not be published or under consideration to be published elsewhere.
- The following steps show how to submit a paper for reviewing.
- Login to KICSS2015 system as an author. ( If you don't have an account yet, please register. )
- Click 'Submit a New Paper' and complete the form.
Manuscripts are limited to 12 pages to include references. Additional charges will be incurred for any manuscript exceeding the specified page limit per the Registration page.